Reusable wax wraps
- Reusable and colourful
- Use like cling film, except way more fun and minus the plastic!
- Use them for:
- Small (20cm): veggie ends, pieces of cheese, snacks, fruit
- Large (27cm): leftovers, cover a small-medium bowl
- Not suitable for use with meats, greasy or acidic foods
- Packs include:
- 1 x small and 1 large
- 2 x small
- 2 x large
- Made in Sydney, Australia using beeswax, gum rosin, jojoba oil and cotton.
To use: wrap and press the wrap, using the warmth of your hands to seal.
This is PRE ORDER. Please allow 1-2 weeks for item to be cut and made and then shipped.
Please check out the postage times as well - depending on where you are in the world depends on how quickly it will arrive.
Domestically within Australia from $6
The rest of the world from $20
Clean in cool water only, with mild soap. With proper care, you should get several months' to a year or more's use out of your wraps.